Golden Triangle Tour
Golden Triangle Tour- The famous Golden Triangle tour Circuit Of India
Imagine a trip of amazement and discovery. The Golden Triangle India tour is designed mainly for the international travellers who desire to explore the amazing history of India like never before. The Golden Triangle tour in India is one of the most famous destination routes in the country and a popular tourist trail. Your Holiday to India Golden Triangle comprises three of the most emblematic cities of India- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The tour has an added attraction of the visit to the Ranthambore National Park, a well-known tiger reserve in the country.
No wonder, the tour is magical and will deliver one of the finest cultural experiences in India.
The Golden Triangle tour starts with the city tour of the National Capital of Delhi where you would visit the picturesque attractions, historical places and heritage sites and savour the tempting street food.
Next destination on the list is Agra. Here you will be spellbound after witnessing the architectural magnificence of The Taj Mahal, a masterpiece of the Mughal dynasty and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Agra is a heaven for history buffs and architecture lovers.
Jaipur the “Pink City” is another notable gem and consists of a number of forts and palaces. Vibrant costumes, architecture and scrumptious cuisines will make your trip a memorable one.
Ranthambore National Park is the biggest National Park in Northern India and one among the prominent wildlife tourist spots of India. It is a treat for many wildlife lovers and photographers with its rich flora and fauna and varied species of animals and birds.
Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package probably attracts more tourists than the rest of the packages. This is one of the best ways to the significance of India’s rich heritage and culture like never before.
Best time to visit Golden Triangle India
The best time to visit India Golden Triangle is between October and March because summers are hot with high temperatures in major parts of India. Therefore, planning a trip in winters gives you a chance to visit various places and make the most of your holidays.
How to reach Delhi?
New Delhi is well connected with all world capitals and different parts of India.
International travelers can apply for visa through https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/
You need to upload the documents along with the application form on the official website and the e-Visa would be delivered on your e-mail in around 96 hours. The payment can be electronically made via debit/credit card. e-Tourist Visa fee is around 35 pounds or $43 or 39 Euros per person excluding interchange charge for debit/credit cards. The e-Visa is valid from the date of arrival and cannot be extended.
For further queries you can get in touch with us.
Destinations Covered in Golden Triangle Tour
Delhi is one of those historical cities that have a story from the past in every corner, adding to her endearing fascination. Your Delhi tour takes you to two glaringly different parts of it- Old Delhi to the north and New Delhi to the south. And once you’ve gotten over the busy roads, endless traffic and people living cheek by jowl, you will fall in love with the rhythm of a city that has a plethora of sights and sounds.
- India Gate- You can spend a leisure evening at the lawns of India Gate, marvelling at the beautiful lights; pay your respects at the War Memorial, enjoy views of the sunset and even shop at the streets.
- Epitomes Of Power- Visit the remarkable epitomes of power in New Delhi like The Parliament, Rashtrapati Bhavan and Secretariat Building. These centres are striking architectural marvels with an impressive and overpowering persona.
- Jama Masjid- Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India features red and white sandstone. It is an epitome of Mughal Architecture and draws tourists to its peaceful and serene atmosphere.
- Lotus Temple- It is one of the best places to seek inner peace, solace and rejuvenate one’s mind and soul. Filled with soothing aura, the temple’s beautifully manicured lawns are a visual delight.
- Qutub Minar- A UNESCO World Heritage Site, with magnificent ruins and fantastic architecture.
- Red Fort- Popularly known as Lal Quila, this is a significant UNESCO World Heritage Site, a true reflection of Mughal architecture. Its brilliant and eye-catching crimson colour tell a tale of indomitable courage.
- Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah- Head to this place to treat your ears to a fine Qawalli night that is sure to touch your soul. You can enjoy a live and heart-warming Sufi music and then a dinner of hot spicy kebabs on the streets.
- Madame Tassauds- Visiting it is one of the most exciting things to do in New Delhi. Adorned with incredible crafted wax statues and figurines, Madame Tassauds never fails to delight its visitors.
- Hauz Khas Village- Here, you will find the collection of top cafes and restaurants in Delhi overlooking a beautiful lake, a park with peacocks and an ancient fort. Rated as one of the most famous places in Delhi to hang out with friends the must-try fancy cafes includes Social Offline, Kunzum and TLR.
- Connaught Place- Located in Central Delhi, it is one-stop destination for shopping. Connaught Place is also home to many renowned restaurants and cafes.
- Shopping- Delhi is a great place for street shopping. You can purchase clothes, bags, shoes and much more from the local markets in the streets. Bargaining is a fun activity to do there while shopping. Some of the famous street markets are Sarojini, Janpath, Lajpat Nagar and Chandni Chowk etc.
- Street Food- You haven’t experienced Delhi if you haven’t tasted its tempting, utterly flavorful, and high range of street food.The best dishes you can devour on the streets include that of aloo tikki, chhole bhature, golgappe, aloo chaat, bhalla papdi, samose and much more.
- Nightlife-There are plenty of cool nightclubs in New Delhi. You can enjoy some feet-tapping music, beverages and awesome ambiance here. Some of the best nightlife places in Delhi that is also the safest party junctions in the city are Ghungroo, Agni, Kitty Su and Raasta etc.
- Delhi Haat-Delhi Haat is an open air craft bazaar and food plaza, displaying items for sale from every state of India. It serves as a one roof destination for arts, crafts and cultural activity. The bazaar lights up in the evenings and the shops offer home decor to excellent food. Various events and festivals are organized here from time to time, making it an excellent gateway for families and friends.
Best Places to Dine In
- Hauz Khas Social- One of the best cafes in Hauz Khas, the café comprises of super consistent quality, tempting cocktails, fabulous music and the most wonderful ambiance. The cuisines served here are Continental, American, Asian and North Indian.
- Raasta-Raasta is one of the best cafes in Delhi for couples and friends. Their DJs and acoustic gigs once in a while attract scores of party-goer people everyday make it one of the top social cafe in Hauz Khas.You can enjoy a karaoke night here and savour Continental or Italian cuisine.
- Hard Rock Café-Hard Rock Cafe is where one heads when in the mood for some smashing, soul-satisfying music, limitless booze, and tasty burgers! They serve Mediterranean, Mexican, North Indian, American cuisines there.You can also be lucky enough to enjoy a live band performance in the evening.
- Farzi Café-One of the must visit cafes in Delhi, Their detox tea infusions, sweet cocktails, lovable desserts, and fusion food are what make it one of the best cafes in central Delhi. You can enjoy the Modern Indian cuisine out there!
Embark on a smooth, fun-filled road trip to Agra from Delhi by car. One of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal as mesmerizing in its beauty as is an important part of our heritage. Your trip to Agra includes visits to Mughal era buildings, forts and monuments with strong historical heritage both in the city of Agra and in the adjoining suburbs. There is no dearth of places to see in Agra. Emperor Shah Jahan had created so many gems in the city during his reign which to this day, attracts tourists in large numbers.
- Taj Mahal- One of the important places to visit in Agra and a perfect showpiece of the Mughal Architecture, The Taj was built under the rule of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the 17th century in commemoration of his love for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is designed in exquisite white marble and combines elements from Persian, Ottoman Turkish architecture.
- Agra Red Fort-A UNESCO world heritage monument, it was built by Emperor Akbar with red sandstone. The main fort of Agra has four gates on the four sides out of which the most famous being the Delhi Gate and the Lahore Gate. Visiting the Red Fort is one of the foremost things to do in Agra.
- Fatehpur Sikri- It is a historical town in the District of Agra and had been the capital city of many Mughal Emperors including Akbar. It blends in Persian, Indian and Islamic heritage. Red sandstone was used in the construction of the town. Ranked as one of the top places to visit, you must visit this place to get a feel of Akbar’s mastery and style.
- Itmad-Ud- Daulah’s Tomb- A famous mausoleum, which is an architectural wonder in Agra after the famous Taj Mahal. This pure white tomb is a perfect reflection of Islamic architecture. This red sandstone tomb is one of the worth visiting places in Agra.
- Sikandra Fort- One of the most historic spots, this deep red sandstone structure is an outstanding one for its timeless architectural beauty and showcases the glorious past of the region. This majestic fort stands tall amidst the lush green gardens enclosed within the high walls. This well preserved monument is undoubtedly one of the best places to visit in Agra.
- Shopping-The traditional bazaars of Agra are home to a large variety of the rare artifacts, handicrafts and souvenirs. The main bazaars in the city include Subhash Bazaar, Kinari Bazaar, Raja ki Mandi and Sadar Bazaar etc. The exclusive varieties of leather products, handicrafts and garments are a special attraction for the tourists. No tour of Agra is complete without shopping in the numerous shopping areas of the city.
- Street Food-Agra is not only famous for the mesmerizing Taj Mahal but its delicacies too. It is acknowledged as one of the best street food serving spots in the country by many connoisseurs. The city is very populated, yet it witnesses foodies coming from all over the country to quench their insatiable appetite. Some of the most famous dishes are Petha which will make you go nuts, Mughlai Paratha, Bhalla, Dalmoth, Tandoori Chicken, Shawarma and more.
Best Places to Dine In
- Esphahan- Make sure you visit the Oberoi Amarvilas for dinner at Esphahan. Set in a beautiful courtyard featuring intricate carvings and imposing pillars this is the best restaurant in the city for Awadhi cuisine. You will be accompanied by live Indian classical music, gracious service and beautifully presented dishes.
- Silk Route-Silk Route will surprise you in terms of both decor and food. The interiors are expansive and decked in white marble, and the foodwill absolutely hit the spot. Choose from a wide variety of deliciously prepared Indian food, or head straight for the buffet if you like to be spoilt for choice.
- Dasaprakash-The dishes out here are the most authentic and delicious south Indian cuisine. Despite being jam-packed with both locals and tourists at all times of the day, the service is quick and the food’s served hot and fresh.
- Pinch Of Spice-Pinch of Spice is a popular stand-alone restaurant best known for its rich and wholesome Punjabi cuisine. Although the menu includes a Chinese section, stick to the kebabs and curries and you won’t come away disappointed.
The Pink City is a popular tourist destination of North India. Among the many places to visit in Jaipur, some of the top attractions include opulent palaces, ancient forts and bustling markets. The perfect amalgamation of past splendors and present modernism, Jaipur is sure to offer travelers a chance to wonder at the cultural heritage of Indian history. Enough days in your Jaipur tour will be less in order to explore the city to your heart’s content.
- Jal Mahal- Admire the exotic architectural styles that combine both Mughal and Rajput characteristics at Jal Mahal or Water Palace in Jaipur. It was built as a summer resort for the royal family and was used to host duck-hunting parties.
- Choki Dhani-If you are looking for an entire Rajasthani cultural experience, head on over to the Chokhi Dhani. You can enjoy puppet shows, magic shows, Rajasthani folk performances, acrobatics, camel rides, elephant rides, boating and much more. You can also enjoy mouth-watering Rajasthani cuisines at open-restaurants here.
- Amer Fort-The palace fort built in a blended style of Indian and Mughal architecture. You must surely see the Light and Sound show that displays the glorious history of this fort Amer Fort and the city.
- City Palace-It was the administrative and ceremonial seat of the royal family. Located in the heart of Jaipur, the palace is now a popular museum. The palace complex features grand courtyards, beautiful gardens, and elaborate temples and two main palaces – Mubarak Mahal and Chandra Mahal.
- Jantar Mantar-It features the world’s largest stone sundial and is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This structure uses the principles of sun and shadow to indicate time. Apart from telling the time, Jantar Mantar can predict the position of the major stars and eclipses.
- Jaipur Wax Museum-The museum holds wax and silicon statues of some of the famous personalities from various fields of art, literature, sports and more.
- World Trade Park- This spot is perfect for some retail therapy. You can find stores of famous designers here. While you are here try the local food at the restaurants located in this blue glass building.
- Jaipur Bazaars-Go crazy shopping at Jaipur where you will be able to find the most authentic and traditional Rajasthani jewellery and clothes. Buy precious gemstones at Johari Bazaar, pick up lac jewelry at Tripolia Bazaar, shop for marble sculptures at Chandpol Bazaar and get some amazing deals on wooden souvenirs and colorful handicrafts at Mirza Ismail Road.
- Rajasthani Cuisine-Jaipur is a foodie’s paradise where you will find delicious Rajasthani exotic dishes like Dal-batti-churma, Mawa Kachori, Mirchi Bada, Ghewar, and more.
- Nightlife-Sway to the tunes of groovy music, enjoy mouth-watering snacks and sip on a variety of cocktails at these famous nightclubs like 100% Rock Bar & Restaurant, Dragon Bar & Terrace Lounge, Grunge, Cocoa House, and Restro Foresto.
- Ranthambore National Park- It is an adventure lover’s delight where there is a range of greenery and fauna. This was a former hunting ground of the Maharajas of Jaipur. Go on a tiger trail at Bakula, hike up to the Ranthambore Fort and also go on bird watching tours here.
- Hot Air ballooning-Experience the mesmerizing views of the forts and palaces nestled among the Aravalli ranges. It is held two hours before sunrise and two hours before sunset. Most of the hot air balloon rides accommodate up to 8 people and start from Amber Fort.
Best Places to Dine In
- The Rajput Room- The Rajput Room comes on top of the list of best restaurants in Jaipur. Don’t forget to delight your taste buds with the appetizing selection of Asian and Continental dishes servedhere.
- RJ 14- A true delight for the lovers of Indian cuisine, this is the best vegetarian restaurant in Jaipur. Apart from being a veggie lover’s paradise, the charming interiors of this quaint restaurant are breathtaking and enchanting with its exceptional beauty.
- Chao Chinese Bistro- One of the best Chinese restaurants in Jaipur, indulge in an array of authentic Chinese dishes or gorge on the heavenly taste of Asian food.
- Handi- The Best North Indian Food Restaurant it is constantly stealing the hearts of not only locals but also the foreigners who come here for its delicious food and lively ambiance! Relish the taste of authentic North Indian and Rajasthani cuisine that makes it one of the best restaurants in Jaipur.
An ideal itinerary of Golden Triangle Tour
Day 1: Arrival at Delhi. Check in to the hotel. Overnight in Delhi.
Day 2: Breakfast. Explore Old Delhi, Qutub Minar and Jama Masjid. In the evening, visit India Gate. Overnight in Delhi.
Day 3: Breakfast. Visit Humayun’s Tomb and Raj Ghat. Proceed to Delhi Haat to savour delicious food in the evening. Overnight in Delhi.
Day 4: Breakfast. Take a drive to Agra by car. Arrival at Agra. Check in to the hotel. Overnight in Agra.
Day 5: Breakfast. Visit Taj Mahal and Dayal Bagh. Then proceed to Agra Fort for its renowned architecture. Overnight in Agra.
Day 6: Breakfast. Visit Itmad Ud Daula and Fatehpur Sikri. Then proceed to visit Tomb of Akbar the Great. Overnight in Agra.
Day 7: Breakfast. Drive down to Ranthambore by car. Arrival at Ranthambore. Check in to the hotel. Overnight in Ranthambore.
Day 8: Early morning proceed for a Jeep safari at Ranthambore National Park. Return to hotel. Breakfast. After breakfast visit Padam Talao. Return to hotel. Later in the afternoon proceed for a jeep safari at Ranthambore National Park. Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Day 9: Early morning proceed for a Jeep safari at Ranthambore National Park. Return to hotel. Breakfast. Visit Ranthambore Fort. Later in the afternoon proceed for a jeep safari at Ranthambore National Park. Overnight in Ranthambore.
Day 10: Breakfast. Drive down to Jaipur by car. Arrival at Jaipur. Check in to the hotel. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 11: Breakfast. Visit Amer Fort and Hawa Mahal. Then proceed to City Palace. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 12: Breakfast. Visit Nahargarh Fort. Then proceed to Johari Bazaar. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 13: Breakfast. Check out and proceed to Delhi International Airport by car.