01. This policy is to educate the user as to what personal information is being captured by us and where the same is being used. It describes the principles and practices that apply to Personal Information (defined below) collected from users of our services (“you”) on our (“FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYS”)Website, in telephone or e-mail communications, or in interviews, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or raffles.
In short --
02. FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYS will log your IP address in order to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Web site and track usage statistics.
03. If you reached our site by clicking on a link or advertisement on another site, then we also log that information. This helps us to maximize our Internet exposure, and to understand the interests of our users. All of this information is collected and used only in the aggregate; that is, it is entered into our database, where we can use it to generate overall reports on our visitors, but not reports about individual visitors.
04. Use of the website is offered to the user conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this agreement and the terms of services, as may be posted on the website from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that use of the website by the user constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the user of this agreement and the terms of services. If the user does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the user must not use the website.
05. We use the personal information we collect to help both of us. We may use this information to periodically contact you with news or important information from FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYS or to request your feedback on our site. In addition to these periodic updates, we may email you additional materials, but only if you specifically request them. These might include opt-in newsletters and other materials that you proactively request from FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYS.
In addition to these communications, if you have provided an email address, we may use your personal information to send you notifications about special offers or to tell you about opportunities available from our partners. You may opt-out of any or all marketing communications from FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYS in any commercial e-mail we send or at any time.
06. FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYS does not sell or rent any personal information to any third party, other than our partners, as discussed in this policy. We may aggregate personal information from all of our users and provide that information in the aggregate to other parties, including advertisers, for marketing and promotional purposes. However, if we do so, that information will not be in a form that will allow any third party to identify you personally.
07. FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYS may also share your personal information with third-parties specifically engaged by FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYS to provide services to FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYS (such as Airlines, Hotels, Ground Handlers, Insurance Companies, Product Companies and advertising agencies), in which case we will require those parties to agree to use any such personally-identifiable data solely for the purpose of providing the specified services to FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYS. FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYS may also use the information to provide to government agencies like RBI, Banks etc as per the laws of the country. As you might expect, FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYS must cooperate with legal authorities, and may in some circumstances be required to disclose personally identifiable information in response to requests from law enforcement authorities, or in response to a subpoena or other legal process. We don't expect this to happen, but if it does, we will provide only the information required. In other words, we will not simply turn over our database in response to a specific legal requirement.
08. Minors (as defined under the laws of their jurisdiction or residence) are not eligible to purchase products or services available on our Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any minor, and will not use this information if we discover that it has been provided by a Minor.
09. FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYS will retain your Personal Information in our databases in accordance with our document management, retention and destruction policy and applicable laws. This period may extend beyond the end of your relationship with us, but it will be only as long as it is necessary for us to have sufficient information to respond to any issues that may arise later.
11. When you click on one of these advertisers' links, you are leaving our site and entering another site. FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYSare not responsible for such third party's sites. You should carefully review the privacy statements of any other site you visit, because those privacy statements will apply to your visit to that site, and may be very different from our policy.
12. FLYING SQUIRREL HOLIDAYS reserves the right to change this policy should we deem it advisable to do so. If we make material changes that will affect personal information we have already collected from you, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the changes.