2 Nights– Prices Starting From INR 26,500 Per Person Including Accommodation, Breakfast, Transfers And Sightseeing
Home to the world’s largest population of one-horned rhinos, Kaziranga is a must-visit in Assam. You’ll find the national park in the heart of Assam. Its riverine habitat of tall dense grasslands is also home to elephants, tigers, panthers, deers, river dolphins and thousands of birds. In fact it is also known as a bird watcher’s paradise. More than three-quarters of its area is submerged annually by flood waters of the Brahmaputra. The best way to explore this national park is on elephant back, brushing past the tall “elephant” grass. The park is open from October to May. The tiger often remains elusive here but you will be guaranteed the smile of a rhino.
Arrive at the Guwahati Airport and travel to the Kaziranga National. Post lunch, enjoy a jeep safari in the park. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight in Kaziranga.
Get up early to enjoy an elephant safari to visit the central range of the park. Return to your hotel for breakfast and spend the morning at leisure. Post lunch, enjoy a jeep safari in the park. Spend the evening at leisure.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and you will be dropped at Guwahati Airport for your return flight.
- Best international travel agents in Kolkata
- best package tour operators in kolkata
- best tour and travel agency in kolkata
- best tour and travels in kolkata
- best tour operator in kolkata
- best tour operators in dubai
- best travel agency in kolkata
- Best Travel Agents in India
- best travel agents in Kolkata
- domestic tour operators in kolkata
- international tour operators in kolkata
- International travel agency in Kolkata
- reputed travel agencies in kolkata
- top travel agencies in kolkata
- tour operator in kolkata
- Wellness holidays in India