8 Nights– prices starting from INR 65,500 per person including accommodation, breakfast, transfers and sightseeing
Wedged between the Western Ghats on the East and the Arabian Sea on the West, Kerala’s timeless beauty includes the palm fringed beaches of Kovalam, the undulating hills of Munnar, the serenity of the pristine backwaters of Kumarakom and the enchanting woods and forests of Thekkady. Its tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters, lush hills and waterfalls, sprawling plantations and paddy fields and Ayurveda makes it one of the most charming holiday destinations in India.
Arrive at Cochin Airport and check in to your hotel. Enjoy a half-day city tour of Cochin. You will learn about the history of the bygone days as you visit the St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue and the Dutch Palace. Overnight in Cochin.
Post breakfast travel to beautiful Munnar, a haven of peace and tranquility. On the way enjoy the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Check in to your Hotel and enjoy your moments of leisure.
It’s your day to go sightseeing in Munnar. Visit the Eravikulam National Park, the tea gardens of Munnar, Mattupetty Dam and travel to Kundala, a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams. Overnight at Munnar.
Drive to Thekkady that offers diverse attractions like wildlife sanctuary, hill station and spice plantation. Check in to your hotel and later in the day drive to Periyar National Park and enjoy a wildlife cruise on the Periyar Lake. Do not forget to visit the local spice market for buying handicrafts and some garden fresh spices. Overnight at Thekkady.
It’s that special moment when you board the famous Kettuvallam or the Kerala houseboat and travel to the enchanting backwaters. Overnight in the Houseboat.
Post breakfast, drive down to Kovalam, one of India’s popular beach destinations. Enjoy swimming and sunbathing, herbal body massages or try going in for the water sports on the beach. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Post breakfast, visit Thiruvananthapuram, which literally means Ananthapuri or the City of Ananthan, the serpent, on whom Padmanabhan or Vishnu reclines. Other sightseeing places are Veli Tourist Village, which has an excellent waterfront park and landscaped garden. Overnight at Kovalam.
Post breakfast, proceed for an excursion to Kanyakumari. Overnight in Kovalam.
After a leisurely breakfast, pack your bags with a promise to return again to God’s Own Country.
- best jungle safari in india
- best package tour operators in kolkata
- best tour and travel agency in kolkata
- best tour and travels in kolkata
- best tour operator for customized holidays to India
- best tour operator for taylor made holidays to India
- Best tour operator in India
- best tour operator in kolkata
- best tour packages from kolkata
- best tour packages in india
- best travel agency for customized holidays to India
- best travel agency for tailor made holidays to India
- best travel agency in India
- best travel agency in kolkata
- best travel agents in Kolkata
- best wildlife safari in india
- holiday packages in india
- Holiday packages to India
- holiday packages to Myanmar
- holiday travel packages
- kerala tour package from kolkata
- reliable tour operator in india
- reputed travel agencies in kolkata
- Spa holiday in India
- spa holidays abroad
- Spa holidays in India
- top travel agencies in kolkata
- tour operator in kolkata
- tours and travels in Kolkata
- travel agency in Kolkata
- travel package holidays
- travel vacation packages
- wildlife holidays in india
- wildlife safari in india
- wildlife tour packages in india
- wildlife tourism in india